- African and Caribbean Restaurants / Fast Food
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Catering services
- Charities and Community
- Children Services
- Education, Training and Languages
- Event Halls and Venues
- Event Photography and Video Production
- Event Services and Wedding Planners
- Fashion and Accessories
- Fine-Arts, Crafts & Gifts
- Groceries and Food Ingredients
- Hair and Beauty Supplies
- Hair Salons & Barbershops
- Health, Fitness and Wellbeing
- Make-Up Artists
- Marketing, IT & Business Services
- Musicians, DJs and Entertainers
- Religion & Spirituality
- Tailoring and African Print
Search below for African and Caribbean inspired books from our range of partners across the UK
One of the oldest bookshops in modern history in London stocking key titles in African and Oriental literature, there is also a classic tea room attached “Tea and Tattle” with unique charm serving a range of hi...
The Brixton based Pempamsie offers a variety of goods & services and consistently provides the highest level of quality and value for money. Pempansie is also highly committed to fair t...
The Brixton based Diverse Gifts and Gallery is a giftshop based in Brixton that specialises in Afro-centric design-led gifts for women and men, and traditional toys for children. Often referred to as ‘Brixton’s favour...
The Calabash of Culture, is a Vegan Cafe based in Sydenham which also sells a wide range of arts, crafts, books, jewelry, and musical instruments. In 2005 the cafe expanded, re-named, and 100% vegan in 2015.